Sat29Apr20176-9pmFlawless Makeup and Beauty Lounge - 452 Main St - Wakefield, MA 01880
Makeup & Martinis
Two passionate organizations come together for an exclusive girls night out "Makeup and Martinis - Getting Prettie for Pitties". The owner of Flawless Makeup and Beauty Lounge, Kristina Makris, is opening up her glamorous downtown space to pit bull advocates for a night of beauty, drinks, demos, appetizers and a silent auction all in support of The Pittie Stop Rescue.
The agenda for the evening offers:
1. Makeup demos by award winning makeup artist, Kristina Makris...
- Live Custom Blend Foundation Demonstration: Imagine a foundation customized for your every need.
- Summer Look Demonstration: Enjoy a live "makeup look" lesson with great tips for that summer glow.
2. A variety of fun and flirty mini martinis (4)
3. A chance to win the grand prize auction item (TBA)
4. The opportunity to purchase Motives makeup, skin care products and the "Summer Night Out Look Beauty Bundle"
5. Fantastic Silent Auction items.
Dress for a girls night out!
Flawless Makeup and Beauty Lounge is a luxury salon offering high-end cosmetics, skincare, makeup applications and all other beauty services including a brow and lash specialist. Enjoy pampering in a beautiful and intimate atmosphere!
The owner, Kristina Makris, specializes in Basic Beauty and Theatrical Makeup, Bridal/Wedding, Photo Shoots, Tattoo Cover, Lesson Services and more. Her amazing work has gained her the recognition, "Makeup Artist of the Year" for RAW Boston 2013 as well as "Best of The Knot" in 2015, 2016 & 2017. She has also worked with high profile clients including Barbara Corcoran from the hit show Shark Tank.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
21+ is preferred. Bartender will check IDs as needed.
Are men invited to attend the event?
Yes, while the event is focused on women, men are welcome to come get pretty too.
What is the dress code?
This will be a classy evening out, please dress to impress.
Will there be vegetarian food options?
Yes! There will be appetizers suitable for vegetarians.
Where will the proceeds from my ticket go?
All money raised from ticket sales will go straight to the rescue to help with medical care for current and future pitties who enter our rescue. In addition, 20% of the sales from the Summer Look Beauty Bundle will go to the rescue as well.